Interested in selling? Click here to receive more information
Interested in buying? Contact us to view all listings
We’re heading into the spring months of 2020, but before we look at Q1 of 2020, let’s address how things finished up last year. When comparing December 2019 to December 2018, the average sales price increased by 6.8%, making our new average $210,772.
Here’s how things look year over year for the month of December:
- 192 new listings
- 212 closed sales
- 207 pending sales, up 27.5%
- Average sales price: $202,288, up 1.2%
- 537 new listings
- 643 pending sales, up 32.9%
- 636 closed sales
- Average sales price: $204,957, up 1.2%
Here’s how Augusta’s market performed overall in 2019:
- 10,510 new listings
- 9,087 pending sales, up 10.7% from 2018
- 8,744 closed sales
- Average sales price: $203,329, up 2.4% from 2018
In our market, we saw homes sell for 97.4% of the asking price in December 2019, up from 96.8% in 2018.
If you’d like to know how I can get your home sold for 99% of the asking price—2% more than the average, call or email me and we can meet to strategize. I’d love to help you!