I’m looking for a new executive assistant to join my staff.
We’ve renovated our offices, upgraded our suite, and reorganized our computer network, but what my team and I are most excited about is the next step: hiring a new team member. Specifically, we’re looking for a special person to fill the executive assistant role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle client needs
- Schedule and manage the owner’s time
- Prepare packets and marketing materials
- Follow up on outstanding items
- Manage email
- Keep vision board updated and organized
- Prepare team meeting weekly agenda
- Work with the owner to develop, track, and manage team budget for marketing, etc.
- Coordinate their purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and other business-related supplies and materials
- Ensure all contacts and leads are in Lead Tracking System
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow up, and all office administration
- Motivated and takes initiative
- Thrives on action and a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (business, marketing, or communications-related degree)
- Real estate experience (three to five years) and a license (GA/SC a plus)
- Computer literate
If you’re interested in this opportunity, click here to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please call or email us. We look forward to hearing from you!